We, as young physicians, are the future of Indian American Medical Association of Illinois (IAMA). IAMA represents physicians of Indian American origin in the state of Illinois since 1980. This dynamic body is committed to bringing together physicians of Indian American origin and promote camaraderie. We welcome and encourage you to become a part of this organization and share your vision and energy with IAMA.
Why join IAMA?
- Our strength is in being together.
- Let’s unify our many voices to benefit our members, our profession and our patients.
- Young physicians can seek guidance from senior members to better equip themselves for future challenges.
- Excellent opportunity for social networking and developing new friendships.
- IAMA organizes academic events and acknowledges deserving physicians with awards and intends to develop new avenues for academic activities.
- Best of all, you will find many like minded people within IAMA.
How to join IAMA?
- To encourage the involvement of young physicians, IAMA has waived the membership fees for residents and fellows. So, joining is free!
- Joining is easy. Become an IAMA Member on the IAMA website or you can download the application form and send it to Indian American Medical Association (IL), 6853 Kingery Highway Willowbrook IL 60527.
- If you want to become actively involved in organized medicine, advocacy, and education and also participate in social events, please become involved as a member of the resident committee of IAMA. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to get more info.
We will keep you updated on developments and upcoming events through emails.
Chair, Resident Committee