IAMA-IL is a non-profit organization comprised of Illinois Physicians of Indian Origin committed to professional excellence in quality patient care, education, and community healthcare.
Promote professional solidarity in the pursuit of excellence in patient care, teaching, and research. Bring distinctive contributions from India to American medicine.
Unity of purpose, collegiality in action, commitment to excellence and compassion towards fellow beings.
Enable members of IAMA-IL to:
– Provide the best patient care with compassion.
– Serve the needy through our Charitable Foundation.
– Organize community public health seminars.
– Support and encourage medical students, residents, fellows, and physicians in educational activities , scholarships, and practice development to realize their future goals.
– Maintain the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.
– Help patients become fully informed and empowered partners.
– Maintain their professional pride in the practice of medicine.
– Advocate for professional freedom.
– Advance their knowledge through continuing medical education.
– Remain current and knowledgable in contemporary and anticipated legislative and regulatory changes that impact the practice of medicine.
– Assert equal protection in all of their professional pursuits through collective advocacy.